Re: Brand new clojure support in Emacs ;-)

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: Brand new clojure support in Emacs ;-)
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 10:52:20 +0200

I fully agree. I've already indicated willingness to revisit the topic with the rest of our team and that's what I intend to do. I appreciate the thoughtful comments from everyone who provided any.

I am also emotionally drained by the exchanges with Joao and I'm taking a break from this thread and going back to enjoying my vacation.