Re: master f43914b4d0 2/3: Add X-Hashcash to the end of mail headers

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master f43914b4d0 2/3: Add X-Hashcash to the end of mail headers
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:37:47 -0400

>> branch: master
>> commit f43914b4d036ada1842e533cda34bc4379f47a26
>> Author: Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com>
>> Commit: Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com>
>>
>>     Add X-Hashcash to the end of mail headers
>
> Is there a rationale for this change?  Anything that ought to be documented?

It is purely cosmetic, as email headers can come in any order.  I just
didn't like seeing these "X-Hashcash" headers coming before "To:" and
"From:" in my outgoing email queue, as it made it harder for me to
review it at a glance.

(I'm honestly not sure how relevant hashcash is for fighting spam these
days.  The answer to that is probably: highly irrelevant.  Yet Emacs
seem to use it by default if the "hashcash" binary is available...)