Re: jit-lock still throws errors: font-lock-reference-face

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: jit-lock still throws errors: font-lock-reference-face
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:28:20 -0700

but it's not just folding-mode -- it's  there in a lot of large
external packages -- e.g. auctex.

I think we're doing our users and developers a disservice by this type
of cosmetic yet breaking change.

For now I've done something even worse with respect to covering up the
problem, namely creating a defvar that stops the error. But this is
not good for emacs' long-term health,

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮