Sv: Including ESS with Emacs

From: Eric Lindblad
Subject: Sv: Including ESS with Emacs
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 21:17:45 +0200

Sept. 4, 2022, I submitted a list of possible ESS typos, based on a then recent clone. Owing to OpenBUGS-3.2.3.tar.gz shipping libOpenBUGS.so (32 bit ) where code to build the library could not be located, furthermore no stubs-x32.h on my 64 bit Linux box, I have raised the question as to whether retiring the ESS BUGS code was indicated.