Re: [ELPA] CSS improvements

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [ELPA] CSS improvements
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 03:30:51 -0500

Hi Stefan,

On 9/11/22 16:27, Stefan Monnier wrote:

Hmm... this patch seems like it's the same as the one I already installed.

Oops, I didn't realize you'd already installed that.

An this one seems to also be based on the old version of the file. Furthermore it still uses underline for h4 rather than bold, AFAICT.

I pushed what I think you intended to send instead :-)

My apologies.  I shouldn't have been rushing to send patches before
bed.  Thanks for your help.