Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 10:42:57 -0700

I have been using repeat-mode to good effect in emacspeak e.g. in the
context of its media player etc.

One issue  I have is that once a command to stop media has been
executed, I'd like the repeat to stop i.e. without me executing
another explicit kbd command like C-g to terminate the repeat.

How do I do this from lisp?

I'd rather not call keyboard-quit  explicitly -- that sounds like
overkill?

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮