Re: No bug-report address for OSM packge

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: No bug-report address for OSM packge
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 19:08:33 -0400

  > 1. The search currently returns the results in the language of the
  > locations which have been found.

I can see various possible meanings for that.
Do you mean, it returns each result in that result's own language?
Or something else?

  > Osm.el comes with multiple preconfigured map
  > servers which render the map in different ways.

Could you explain what "server" means here?  Are you talking about web
servers that Emacs contacts across the internet?  If not, that, then
what sort of thing are they?

  >  For example the
  > "Mapnik(de)" server renders the labels in both Latin script and the
  > local language.

That sounds like what I want.  Does the use of this require an
internet connection?  Or is it software and data loaded locally
so it could be used without an internet connection?

Is this documented in the package documentation?