[NonGNU ELPA] New packages: elquery, file-ring, metamorph

From: Adam
Subject: [NonGNU ELPA] New packages: elquery, file-ring, metamorph
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:58:55 -0400

Hello!

I have a few packages which might be a good fit for NonGNU ELPA

elquery is an HTML parsing (using emacs' libxml), formatting, and querying library, which is useful for scraping. It contains a querySelector implementation, and lots of helper functions for retrieving/setting data on parsed nodes.

file-ring lets you switch between files which have the same basename with a keypress, which I've found useful when writing c and angular code (.c/.h and .component.ts/.component.html)

metamorph is effectively a Turing-complete `replace-regexp`, which I've found useful when I need to add some number to twenty constants in a big header file.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated - thanks in advance!

Thanks,
-Adam

- elquery: https://github.com/AdamNiederer/elquery
- file-ring: https://github.com/AdamNiederer/file-ring