Re: master b89ae23636: Implement crossing event generation between windo

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: master b89ae23636: Implement crossing event generation between windows for xwidgets on X
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:44:11 +0800

>>  #ifdef HAVE_X_WINDOWS
>> +enum xw_crossing_mode
>> +  {
>> +    XW_CROSSING_LEFT,
>> +    XW_CROSSING_ENTERED,
>> +    XW_CROSSING_NONE
>> +  };

> I think this deserves some comments explaining what is "crossing" here.
> Maybe a URL to some docs?

XW_CROSSING_LEFT and XW_CROSSING_ENTERED mean the same as they do on X,
so those two should be obvious to anyone with reason to look at the
xwidgets code.

XW_CROSSING_NONE is sent on a MotionNotify or an XI_Motion event, where
no crossing took place, so I think that's self-explanatory as well.

But if you still insist, I have no objections to installing a comment
explaining things there.