info-look for things other than elisp lookup

From: T.V Raman
Subject: info-look for things other than elisp lookup
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:25:20 -0800

info-look works for elisp symbols, but apparently for nothing else,
though the docs indicate it should be able to lookup things in all of
the installed files.

Is the above expectation true?

As an example, try C-h S in a python buffer -- it can find none of the
Python symbols in the installed python info pages.
The Messages buffer shows:

Not documented as a symbol: round
 Not documented as a symbol: list

Interestingly, when you look up an elisp symbol, you see it searching
through emacs and cl info pages according to the Messages log.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--