Add dtache package to NonGNU ELPA

From: Niklas Eklund
Subject: Add dtache package to NonGNU ELPA
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:03:03 +0000

Hi,

I have created a package called dtache, which provides detached shell
commands in Emacs using the program dtach. I would like to make it more easily
accessible for other Emacs users and would therefore like to publish it
through NonGNU ELPA :)

I have created a patch where I have added the package to the
elpa-packages file.

Just let me know if there is something I have missed!

Best regards,

Niklas