Listing myself as MAINTAINER for some files

From: Po Lu
Subject: Listing myself as MAINTAINER for some files
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:35:48 +0800

Since I've been making fairly major changes to some areas of Emacs that
will likely require long-term maintainence (the Haiku port and XInput 2
support come to mind), and I can commit myself to that maintenance for
at least the next 2 or so years, I'd like to add my name to the
following files under "areas that someone wants to be maintaining":

  The Haiku port:
      src/haikuterm.c
      src/haikufns.c
      src/haikuimage.c
      src/haikuselect.c
      src/haiku_io.c
      src/haiku.c
      src/haiku_select.cc
      src/haiku_support.cc
      src/haiku_font_support.cc
      src/haiku_draw_support.cc
      src/haikugui.h
      src/haikuterm.h
      src/haikuselect.h
      src/haiku_support.h
      lisp/term/haiku-win.el
      doc/emacs/haiku.texi

      Haiku battery support in lisp/battery.el

And to the following files under "areas that someone is willing to
maintain, although he would not necessarily mind if someone else was the
official maintainer":

  src/xterm.c
  src/xfns.c
  XInput 2 support in src/gtkutil.c
  Precision pixel scrolling in lisp/pixel-scroll.el

Does anyone see a problem with that?
Thanks.