Re: Can't set conditional break point using AREF/NILP

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: Re: Can't set conditional break point using AREF/NILP
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 14:57:32 -0700

Hello,

On Mon 03 Jan 2022 at 02:28PM +02, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Then maybe it's a problem with your system architecture, and you need
> to expand the macro "by hand" for GDB to swallow it.  Sorry I couldn't
> be of more help.

No problem.  Next time, I'll try expanding the macro by hand.

When you asked me to remove --enable-check-lisp-object-type, was that
purely for debugging purposes, or is using the macros in break point
conditions with that switch on expected not to work?  If the latter, I'd
like to document it in etc/DEBUG.

Ftr my system is very standard Debian bullseye.

--
Sean Whitton