Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.

From: Protesilaos Stavrou
Subject: Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 14:06:02 +0200

On 2022-01-02, 23:05 -0600, Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> wrote:

> +Each externally maintained package lives in its own subdirectory in
> +the Emacs tree, and that subdirectory should have a "README" file that
> +describes the upstream origin.  For example, "lisp/org/README" says
> +where the Org Mode project lives and how it's synchronized into Emacs.
> +
> +Note that not all the independently-maintained packages in Emacs have
> +such a "README" yet.  If you know of one that's missing its "README",
> +please send in a patch or just let us know.

The modus-themes are maintained externally.  I sync them with emacs.git
every month or so when I release a new version.  Their .el files are in
etc/themes/ while the manual is in doc/misc/.

I am happy to provide a README, though neither of those two directories
is specific to the modus-themes.

Maybe I should include the relevant information in the themes' manual
and/or the "Commentary:" of each .el file?

--
Protesilaos Stavrou
https://protesilaos.com