Re: [nongnu] elpa/rainbow-delimiters a32b39bdfe: Add license file with G

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: [nongnu] elpa/rainbow-delimiters a32b39bdfe: Add license file with GPLv3
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:34:37 -0500

> I'd rather not, especially since some packages may be using some
> other license, in which case we shouldn't just skip them.

OK, makes sense.  I will add the license file to :ignored-files for the
packages where I sent pull requests.  (I won't go around closing the
ones that remain open, but I'll update the recipes.)

What do you think about ignoring globally some of the other files I
mentioned?  We already ignore e.g. ".git" and ".gitignore", so I would
say those would be analogous.  I could write up a patch.