Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:59:44 -0800

> Emacs can be built with profiling support, see --enable-profiling.
> Then you can run gprof on the output of an Emacs session.
>
> Another option is to use perf on GNU/Linux.

Thanks.

BTW, I can’t seem to compiler Emacs after merging master. (But master along
compiles fine.) Neither make bootstrap nor git clean -xf worked. I’m getting

./temacs --batch  -l loadup --temacs=pbootstrap \
                --bin-dest /Users/yuan/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/
--eln-dest /Users/yuan/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Frameworks/
Symbol's function definition is void: internal-timer-start-idle
make[2]: *** [bootstrap-emacs.pdmp] Error 255
make[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

How should I go about debugging this?

Yuan