Re: Variable pitch mode line

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Variable pitch mode line
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:14:44 +0100

Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net> writes:

> Also using variable pitch would be nice of header lines where it has
> no problems.

The header-line face inherits from mode-line, so it's variable pitch
right now, no?  And in fact, while reading your message I became aware
that my mu4e header line is misaligned.

Bye,
Tassilo

BTW: I would love to have pixel-filled, variable pitch info docs.
`variable-pitch-mode' in info has the bad effect that also code samples
or ASCII art [like the cons box&arrows in (info "(elisp) Building
Lists")] then use the variable pitch font and misalign.