Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:11:03 +0200

> From: Theodor Thornhill <theo@thornhill.no>
> Cc: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:28:32 +0100
>
> Ok, now there at least is something to look at there:
>
> Repo: https://git.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs
> Todo: https://todo.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs
> List: https://lists.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs-devel
>
> Feel free to post things and to look at it.  We can figure out how to
> hook in builds and proper mirroring sometime later, if someone still is
> interested in this.

Thanks, but I think I'm missing something here.

First, why is emacs-devel mirrored there? we aren't going to migrate
the list archives to sourcehut, do we?  (The display of the list is
less useful than mailman archives, but since this is not supposed to
be the place to read the list, I'm not sure discussing this part is
useful.)

Next, where are the bugs? I thought migration from debbugs would mean
the bugs will be handled on sourcehut, but instead I see everything
but the bugs?  I'd like to see how bugs look there, and how to work
with bug reports and patches.  What did I miss?