Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:10:35 +0100

> Things should basically work, but more testing would be nice.

I'm seeing some oddnesses I don't understand in the `files' backend on
Windows.

If I write-region to a file, and then rename the file to "foo.value" in
one Emacs, then another Emacs may or may not get a file-error like this:

    (file-error "Opening input file" "Permission denied"
"c:/Users/larsi/AppData/Local/Temp/emacs-test-nJO8TU-multisession/files/sbar/sbar.value")

There's probably something about file locking on Windows that I don't
understand.  (Well, it's a dead certainty that there's a lot about
Windows I don't understand...)