Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:41:29 +0100

> A backend to multisession that handles list-based updates might be nice,
> but it's not part of the design specs.

(I considered making `files' be able to specify the data type, and a
list could be represented by a number of elements read independently
that could be appended to the file:

foo
bar
(baz)

would be restored as

(foo bar (baz))

but I didn't quite see how that would work with circular and
self-referential lists.)