Re: Emacs pretest 28.0.90 is out

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 28.0.90 is out
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 21:44:48 +0800

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Is it an optimized build?  If so, it's expected.
>
> Thanks!

I got the MS-DOS port to work.  Everything seems to run normally, but
someone might need to run it under a DOS machine (as opposed to the
NTVDM) to be sure.

If you have no further comments (and it doesn't break the build on
non-DOS platforms), I would like to install the following change on the
Emacs 28 branch (and hopefully get it to work on master as well: the DOS
port will probably not work there either):

Thanks.