Re: Entering emojis

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Entering emojis
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:19:55 -0700

Nice!

Perhaps we already get what I am about to say below from what you have,
but given that there are 256 variation selectors, it might be useful to
have a bigram/trigram model for chars that can meaningfully compose as
an emoji?

Once we had such a bigram/trigram model, the choices could be
progressively filtered without creating a giant list of choices  ---
this would permit the user to focus in on the   emojis that make sense
as an emoji.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8