Re: Windows Binaries Release: was The emacs-28 release branch

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Windows Binaries Release: was The emacs-28 release branch
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:11:01 +0100

All the packaging is done by "build-zips.sh" and "build-deps.py". I've
replied in more detail in an overlapping email to Dieter.

Signing and uploading is uses gnupload

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-Upload-Procedure.html

For this, you need to get your GPG keys registered with the FSF sys
admin. But you can try it now, it's just the uploads will get deleted if
the keys aren't known.

Phil