Re: Elisp LSP Server

From: Alexandre Garreau
Subject: Re: Elisp LSP Server
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:45:16 +0200

Le vendredi 22 octobre 2021, 18:40:06 CEST Dmitry Gutov a écrit :
> On 22.10.2021 19:23, Mathias Dahl wrote:
> > About this convenience feature of being able to very easily open VS
> > Code when browsing GitHub, we could develop our own
> > Chrome/Edge/Firefox extension to allow the same workflow if we
> > wanted.
>
> The OP was referring to being able to open "VS Code" (a version of it)
> inside the browser. It's a "cloud IDE" sort of thing.

Is there an implementation/backend of VS Code implemented in javascript,
or transpiled to it?

It would anyway, without having to transpile C to js (which already
exists, but not including X ofc (hopefully?)), or elisp to js (which may
already exist or be easily doable from what exists), be possible to
develop not really an extension but a plugin that would allow open emacs
inside frames such as it was possible to watch videos before <video> and
firefox to include its own player