Change indentation of keyword lists/arrays

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Change indentation of keyword lists/arrays
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:18:16 +0200

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> Please consider also doing this for vectors,
> which after all are seldom function calls. ;)
>
> [:foo 1
>  :zot 2]

Sure, makes sense.

So -- the suggestion is to change the indentation of

(:foo 2
      :bar 2)

(:foo 2
 :bar 2)

and that goes for

'(:foo 2
  :bar 2)

too.  Function names can start with a : though, so in the () case,
perhaps this is a heuristic we want to avoid?  I can't seeing anybody
write

(defun :foo (a)
  a)

though.  But heuristics suck, so perhaps we don't want to do this?

The vector case is simpler...  but shouldn't all vectors be indented
like that, no matter whether there's a keyword in the mix or not.  I.e.,
I don't think anybody really wants to see

[a b
   c d]

I'm sure nobody has any opinion on this matter.