Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package proposal: git-modes

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package proposal: git-modes
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 19:50:17 +0000

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> Hello,

Hi!

> "git-modes" can be found at https://github.com/magit/git-modes.  You
> can git-clone from that URL to avoid non-free javascript.  Note that
> I am preparing for the addition to NonGNU ELPA on the "next" branch.

I seem to see no "next" branch in the repository at the moment (neither
on GitHub nor in my local checkout).

        $ git branch -al
        * master
          remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
          remotes/origin/master

Also, do you plan to continue the development on the next branch (so
that the MELPA and the NonGNU ELPA version are maintained in parallel),
or will you merge the NonGNU ELPA version back into the master branch
later on?

--
        Philip Kaludercic