Re: [RFC] MIME attachments for comint

From: Augusto Stoffel
Subject: Re: [RFC] MIME attachments for comint
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:22:23 +0200

On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 at 12:20, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>> In due time, I would like to submit the following as an ELPA package.
>> For now, I'm writing to see if anyone would like to test or give
>> feedback.
>
> Regarding GNU ELPA.  We can add it "any time" you want, so just let me
> know when you want to do that.  Also, we can add it right away, the
> "Version: 0" will prevent making an actual release tarball but it will
> still make it available in GNU-devel.
>
> You'll have to change the copyright notice on the third line of the
> file, of course.
>

>         Stefan

All right, let' add it "right now" then :-)

I've made the necessary changes, but I guess I'll wait until Emacs 28 is
out to make an official release, since the package depends on it.

PS: The loccur package is outdated on ELPA, could you pull the newest
version?  FWIW, I didn't get a reply from the maintainer when I asked if
he wanted to have auto-sync, but I can report that he was careful to
check that I have the CA papers before merging a patch from me.