Re: Porting my conf to 28.0.60 (MS Windows + native-comp)

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Porting my conf to 28.0.60 (MS Windows + native-comp)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 18:25:20 -0500

Thank you, Eli.  A quick one to share newer, better repo links.
More to come.

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 2:20 PM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> I cannot access your Gitlab repository (Gitlab doesn't like my
> browser), [...]

This was the nudge I needed to migrate away from GitLab completely.

My dot-files are now maintained here:
  https://git.sr.ht/~mplscorwin/dotfiles

This link is the commit with the changes made to use native-comp (and
a few others, ug):

https://git.sr.ht/~mplscorwin/dotfiles/commit/74f36d0e540188eb231dbce6b0ae003078067983

This link is the commit where I setup early-init to swap around
`package-user-dir':

https://git.sr.ht/~mplscorwin/dotfiles/commit/666f4b130a9925be8c989e1e6695f2e03d169b96

I'll next work on seeing which Emacs versions I can produce the 'too
many pipes' error under and finding a minimum reproducer.  Perhaps
also a bug if I convince myself it is one.