Re: Indentation of def*

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Indentation of def*
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:14:19 +0100

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 10:57 AM Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:
João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> writes:

> Maybe with a short example for each of the classes you
> mentioned.  And in-tree counts for each of those classes.

I don't think so.

Surely, there must be a misunderstanding.  I'm not questioning
your logic, but you stated you had collected some numbers, and
I couldn't understand exactly what you talked about.
Presumably you ran some searches and counted some things.
You mention that there are 2x as many macros and half
of the remaining functions should be macros, or something
like that (they "want to have" an indent spec).

I genuinely didn't understand fully.  Can you share whatever
search you used here or in the bug tracker?

I think this is an impacting enough decision you are presenting
here to require some information.

João