Re: ELPA: new package nano-agenda

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: ELPA: new package nano-agenda
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:19:35 +0000

"Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)" <nicolas.rougier@inria.fr> writes:

> The sources are hosted at https://github.com/rougier/nano-agenda and
> the README displays what it looks like. I find it quite convenient for
> my own use but maybe it's too specific for ELPA.

It seems you are using ts.el, which isn't on ELPA, and additionally depends
on s.el that also (famously) isn't on ELPA.

That being said, ts seems to only have a weak dependency on s (two
usages of s-join), so maybe ts could be added to ELPA -- in one form or
another -- as it seems to have a few useful improvements over the
default time and duration functions.

Otherwise, I don't see any grave issues from quickly skimming over the
code.

--
        Philip Kaludercic