Old (static) builds of Emacs

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Old (static) builds of Emacs
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:03:09 +0000

Until now I have only been able to test the library using Emacs 27.2 and
Emacs 28.0.50/60. This doesn't seem like enough for a library that
actually targets older versions of Emacs.

My question is therefore: Does anyone know where to download old Emacs
builds? I have tried building 24.x and 25.x on my system, but it seems
(?) that changes in glibc prevent this from being done.

So before I have to set up virtual machines with older distributions, I
was wondering if anyone knew of an archive with pre-build, preferably
static, Emacs builds.

--
        Philip Kaludercic