Re: Do shorthands break basic tooling (tags, grep, etc)? (was Re: Shorth

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Do shorthands break basic tooling (tags, grep, etc)? (was Re: Shorthands have landed on master)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 19:30:21 +0000

Interesting.  A few days ago you still believed that name spaces are [A], and one of the "mistaken minds" told you that they are not [A], but [B]. Now you believe that they are both [A] and [B].  Perhaps in a week you'll realize that they are [B], not [A].

the statements you make are false.

If you say so.  Anyone can look at the archives.

I have no time to indulge your fantasies and persecutions.

I fear you rather don't want to discuss with those who point you to clear weaknesses in the approach in which you believe and which you've implemented. Which is understandable, but perhaps not the best way to convince those who expressed their doubts. And telling them that they are "trolls" and "mistaken minds" also does not help, of course.

Have a good day||night, too.