Re: project prefix and mark-page

From: Manuel Uberti
Subject: Re: project prefix and mark-page
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:43:53 +0200

On 21/07/21 11:20, Bozhidar Batsov wrote:
I think a simple solution for you would be to just rebind `C-x C-p` (I assume you don't need it) or add local bindings `C-c p`  and `C-c C-p`. I'm a big fan of such "symmetric" keybindings and I use them all the time.

Yes, like I said I am disabling C-x C-p in my configuration.

C-c p and C-c C-p are nice suggestions, though, thanks. I was using them with Projectile before, but I have to say nowadays I try to stick with the default key bindings as much as possible in order to better understand what is going before re-binding built-in functionalities to different keys.

Anyway, if there are historical reasons for C-x C-p I understand completely and I can work around my problem in my init.el.

--
Manuel Uberti
www.manueluberti.eu