Re: Emacs CLA requirement

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: Emacs CLA requirement
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:21:22 +1200

On 2021-06-18 08:16, Juri Linkov wrote:
Magit is still lagging behind vc-mode feature-wise:
for example, Magic lacks such features as diff syntax
highlighting supported by vc-mode.

`diff-font-lock-syntax' is nice, but I feel it's silly to refer to
Magit as "lagging behind" -- while VC has features which Magit does
not, Magit has a rich set of features not found in VC, so you might as
well add that vc-mode is lagging behind Magit.  (I doubt that many of
Magit's users feel that it is lagging behind anything else, tbh.)

-Phil