This init file is crashing emacs on macos 11.4

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: This init file is crashing emacs on macos 11.4
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:08:35 +0530

The attached init file is crashing emacs on macos 11.4. Can somebody
verify this on their mac? So that I can file a bug report. Please not
that I am using one external package also - org-mime. I could not yet
pin-point on which portion of this init is causing the issue. But the
issue does not occur if I disable all three blocks - org-mime, org
customization's and modus-theme.

[~/work/gnu/emacs git→(master *)] ./src/emacs
2021-05-30 09:55:24.928 emacs[25575:2939956] Failed to initialize color list
unarchiver: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4864 "*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver
_initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]: non-keyed archive cannot
be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=***
-[NSKeyedUnarchiver _initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]:
non-keyed archive cannot be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver}
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Abort trap: 6

The “Failed to initialize color” warning is normal. It does not cause a
crash. But after that I get Fatal error and crash.

This is also affected by the way I launch Emacs. If I launch from
current directory, like above (./src/emacs). It crashes. And If I launch
it from PATH (Just "emacs" on CLI), then it sometimes does not crash.

GDB is also not working on my mac because it is not codesigned. So what
is the way to debug this further and get a stack-trace?