Re: long-standing GTK bug

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: long-standing GTK bug
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 12:00:49 +0200

Robert writes:

> That makes things work for me if I C-c the ssh connection,

If you have to C-c the ssh connection, the patch is not doing what it is
supposed to, so either you or I messed up.

Or maybe I'm not explaining what I'm doing expliclitly enough: I have
only tested "the happy path", i.e. closing the frame on the remote
screen and closing the ssh connection (with "exit" or C-d). The latter
hangs without this patch, and C-c'ing it crashes Emacs.

I haven't tested what happens if the connection is cut before the frame
is closed. (Also relevant, of course, but one step at a time.)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being        Adam Sjøgren
  gruntled."                                           asjo@koldfront.dk