Re: (void-function subr-native-elisp-p)

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: (void-function subr-native-elisp-p)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 08:41:15 +0000

This is what I get on master when I press:

C-h k SPC

I suspect you have some dirty state in your build. Please try a build from a clean state and if the problem persists report a bug with all the details.

All I did so far was git pull without changes.

I did make clean before.

"make clean" is not enough. Try "make distclean" followed by "make bootstrap". If nothing helps, just delete your clone and clone the repository anew.

Unless you did something seriously wrong with the contents of the .git subdirectory, cloning the repository anew is not necessary. "git clean -xfd" should put your repository in the exact same as that of a new clone.