Re: updating async on elpa

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: updating async on elpa
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 14:48:40 -0400

>> <user>@git.sv.gnu.org:/srv/git/emacs/elpa.git ?
> So no, it is not this,

Yes it it, but this only specifies the repository, not the branch.

In any case, if you push to John's `emacs-async` on Github, I can then
bring it into elpa.git with a simple `make sync/async`.  Actually,
I just enabled the `:auto-sync` on this package, so that elpa.gnu.org
will take care of pulling from that branch every once in a while (but
that will not "merge" for you, so it won't work until the elpa.git
branch is merged into https://github.com/jwiegley/emacs-async).

        Stefan