Re: CEDET maintainer

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: CEDET maintainer
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 16:20:01 -0400

On 3/27/21 5:06 PM, Fermin wrote:
I'm proposing myself as a CEDET maintainer, I want to contribute to it in a more direct way, I have some degree of familiarity with the source code now and I think I can help in the future development of it, recently there were a talk about a xref background integration and I think this can be a great initial addition. I'm also working on in a more in depth analysis of CEDET so other people can jump and point out new improvements.

Thank you Fermin, it will be great to have a maintainer for CEDET!

You are always welcome to ask me questions about the system, any of the un-merged parts still on sourceforge, and where it was going before I stopped being a full time developer as my job.

I also have a small backlog of tweaks that I haven't had the bandwidth to make ready for the modern Emacs which I could send along when you are settled. :)

(Sorry it took so long for me to notice your post.)

Eric