[ELPA] New package: corfu

From: Daniel Mendler
Subject: [ELPA] New package: corfu
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:35:40 +0200

I want to submit the package Corfu to ELPA. This package is the completion-in-region counterpart of Vertico, which I submitted a while ago.

Corfu (Completion Overlay Region FUnction) shows the completions as an overlay similar to Company, but relies only on the capf functionality.

Corfu follows a similar design as Icomplete, which enhances both completion-in-region and minibuffer completion. In contrast, Corfu focuses only on the completion-in-region and Vertico concentrates on the minibuffer.

The source and a README can be found at https://github.com/minad/corfu.

Thank you!

Daniel Mendler