Re: Getting ready to land native-compilation on master

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Getting ready to land native-compilation on master
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 11:45:55 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> If no significant issues pop up within a week, I will ask Andrea to
> merge the branch onto master the next weekend (i.e. around 17th of
> April).

I have been trying out the branch for the last few days and I didn't
notice any functional issues.

What was is annoying is the "sudden" warning buffers pop up, triggered
by from what I understand is the asynchronous (?) compilation. Is there
a way to mitigate this, and if so, it should be documented.

--
        Philip K.