Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: dw.el

From: D
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: dw.el
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 00:40:45 +0200

> I don't think this matches the intent of NonGNU ELPA.
> I'd be happy to accept such a packages into GNU ELPA, on the other hand.

What is the intent of NonGNU ELPA, in that case?  While I was aware that
it was created for large, mature packages where it would be nigh
impossible (or at the very least impractical) to obtain a copyright
assignment from all contributors (e.g. magit), I was not aware of there
being particular requirements related to NonGNU ELPA.

P.S.: Pardon for sending the same mail twice, I forgot to put the ML in
the CC.