Sv: Suggested experimental test

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: Suggested experimental test
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 10:58:37 +0000

I don't understand why people are so passionately wasting time
on arguing about shortcuts. As I understand Emacs it is supposed
to be molded after each ones preference. Personally to me I rebind
almost anything to my liking and what makes sense to me.

So go ahead please, do any change you wish to C-o or whatever
other shortcut, including C-z, M-x or C-x if you would like 🙂.