Re: master b341e86 * CONTRIBUTE: Refer to gnulib for request-assign.futu

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: master b341e86 * CONTRIBUTE: Refer to gnulib for request-assign.future.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 19:58:28 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> First, Gnulib is a separate project.  Did the GNU Project made them
> responsible for distributing the official up-to-date version of the
> assignment forms?  If so, then pointing to them is okay, I guess.

In <https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Papers>,
there is

  Once the conversation is under way and the contributor is ready for
  more details, you should send one of the templates that are found in
  the directory /gd/gnuorg/Copyright/; they are also available from the
  doc/Copyright/ directory of the gnulib project at
  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnulib.

Best regards, Michael.