Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 08:52:49 +0300

* Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> [2020-10-18 07:19]:

>   > I mentioned it before, but as far as I know, the only free software
>   > offering for a service similar to Lastpass is Bitwarden: free software
>

> Are there any that run locally, just a program with no service
> involved?

There are several on any GNU/Linux distribution.

Majority of them will not place passwords on cloud that data can be
exchanged.

Free software keepass is cross-platform, it already has free software
package for Android/Replicant system and can read data from computer
to other device and vice versa probably, I did not try it.