Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:39:16 -0400

You're not providing any arguments as to why your suggestion is
better, only trying to suggest that it can be solved differently.

That isn't the point -- you wish to change a sensible default to
something that provides less information to the user for absolutley no
benefit.

As for what my experience, I've used Emacs for over or close too 30
years, where I currently work we have a quite heavy group of Emacs
users and the normal work flow is to connect to many hosts over X11
with one Emacs window for each host.  Should I ask what your
experience is?