Re: Emacs 27.1 Windows Binaries -- testing wanted

From: phillip . lord
Subject: Re: Emacs 27.1 Windows Binaries -- testing wanted
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 22:19:05 +0100

On 2020-08-22 21:32, Stefan Monnier wrote:
A full version? I sent my starting point through before attached a few
  back. Very simple.

The sample codes I've seen don't seem specific to w32 (which is good),
so I think the file name shouldn't include "w32".

I've added

(ert-deftest feature-optimization ()
  (should
   (string-match-p "CFLAGS=-O2" system-configuration-options)))

which is not strictly a feature and is windows specific. I would like to be able to add something that checks the size of the installation as well. I don't want to get too bound up in making things OS independent.

Phil