Minor configure annoyance

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Minor configure annoyance
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 14:31:36 +0200

I wonder whether it would make sense to flip the order of the "creating"
lines at the end and the summary?  I get:

[...]
  Does Emacs use the GMP library?                         yes
  Does Emacs directly use zlib?                           yes
  Does Emacs have dynamic modules support?                yes
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     yes
  Does Emacs support Xwidgets?                            no
  Does Emacs have threading support in lisp?              yes
  Does Emacs support the portable dumper?                 yes
  Does Emacs support legacy unexec dumping?               no
  Which dumping strategy does Emacs use?                  pdumper

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating src/emacs-module.h
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib/gnulib.mk
config.status: creating ./doc/man/emacs.1
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
[a lot more lines of these]

So the entire summary is scrolled off the screen, and any obvious
problems in the conf isn't immediately visible.