Re: Statistics on Elisp as programming language

From: Nikita Mogilevsky
Subject: Re: Statistics on Elisp as programming language
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:21:39 -0700

Im sure there are additional sources you can find on github. Some people don't want to go through the licensing process.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 13:10 Andrea Corallo via Emacs development discussions. <emacs-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm searching for some statistics on Elisp as a programming language.

I think I've seen somewhere in the past a number cited as the total LOC
of Elisp floating around or something like.  Do you know where I could
find this info or similar ones?

So far I've only counted the LOC in Emacs and the number of packages in
ELPA MELPA.

Thanks

  Andrea

--