Re: New obsolete.el file for obsolete stuff?

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: New obsolete.el file for obsolete stuff?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:01:19 +0000

> The actual obsolete aliases definitions are usually not the main problem
> (i.e. having this "cruft" mixed in ("scattered") with the normal code
> doesn't do much harm if any)

I sometimes find it mildly distracting to see obsolete definitions when
navigating code.  But this, of course, is a stylistic and highly
subjective point.  I just figured it was worth floating the idea to see
if it would catch on, and I'm perfectly happy either way.

Thanks for commenting.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas